Vehicle Wraps in Charleston, SC
Vehicle wraps have taken the nation by storm – and for a good reason: they are one of the lowest cost-per-impression methods of advertising in the United States. Adding graphics to your vehicle or fleet is an effective way to boost brand awareness in your market.
Looking for ROI? Try a WRAP.
Our talented team will work with you, and your budget, to reach your mobile messaging goals. We can design, produce, and install custom full coverage wraps, partial wraps, or graphics and lettering for your vehicle or fleet of vehicles. When your vehicle wrap is designed effectively and with a business goal in mind, the sky is the limit to the amount of new business that can be earned.
A complete team = A complete Wrap
Our combination of skilled graphic designers, high-quality production capabilities, and industry-leading installation expertise will give you a vehicle wrap that is sure to win attention. You can trust our professionals to look out for your best interest in your wrap investment. Because of our top-tier ability at every step of the process, we can help identify challenges early on in the project, eliminating unwanted surprises on your end.
Contact us to get started, or scroll down to learn more about pricing, art requirements, and production.
Our Vehicle Wrap Process
1. Pre-Work Inspection – an inspection allows us to determine some important factors like body damage, previous wrap quality (if applicable), and other factors that could complicate the wrap later in the process.
2. Design – our talented graphic designers can work with you to create the wrap design of your dreams. If you already have a wrap designed, we can work with you to make sure the files are optimized for your wrap.
3. Printing – we use only premium vinyl (Avery Dennison 1105 EZRS) and laminate (DOL 1360) for vehicle wraps because we believe quality leads to longevity, which leads to better ROI for you. The design is broken down into ‘panels’ of graphics that can be individually applied to the vehicle. Ultra-premium vinyl and laminate are available for an increased price.
4. Finishing – all panels are laminated to ensure that graphics are better protected from environmental damages like rain, heat, snow, scuffs, etc.
5. Vehicle Prep – the exterior of the vehicle must be cleaned to a very high-standard before any vinyl is applied. If there is any dirt, debris, or even dust on the vehicle, it could lead to the graphics failing earlier than intended. If a previous wrap needs removing, the old vinyl will be steamed off of the vehicle, which adds some time to the process. We can handle the cleaning of vehicles and removal of an old wrap for an additional charge (see below).
6. Laying Vinyl – Once the graphic panels are ready and the vehicle is prepped, the laying of vinyl begins. This process can take one day to one week depending on the size and complexity of the vehicle. This step is the most important of all, and where our expertise as professional-grade vinyl-layers rises above the other sign shops.
7. Final Inspection – all vehicles wrapped go through quality inspection to ensure your satisfaction.
Let Us Help With Your Next Project
Please complete the form below, and we’ll contact you about your project.
At Rise Above Sign and Graphics, general pricing varies based on the size, material, and installation needs. Contact us today for a custom quote on your next project.
If you need help with artwork for your next project, we have talented graphic designers who work with you to create the perfect design for an additional fee. If you plan on supplying your own files for the project, please ensure the following art requirements are met to avoid set up or design fees:
- .EPS, .TIFF, or .PDF preferred
- Fonts must be converted to outlines
- Set up to be 150 dpi
- High-resolution photography is required for large format products
If you need us to completely design your project, or if you just need to rework a design, we can help you achieve the look that you desire.
Production time for each project will vary based on the product materials, size, and order quantity. Our promise is to move as quickly as we can while providing a high-quality product and to respond to any customer communications within 24 hours of receiving them.
No job starts without customer approval – we want you involved in the process from the beginning. All estimates will include estimated production times; however, customer approvals, and holidays affect project completion dates.