Are you a sign and graphics fanatic with a passion for customer service, attention to detail and a fast-paced, always evolving work environment? If so, make sure we know about you!
Sign and Graphics Production Specialist
- Design, Prepare, Print, Fabricate, and Finish signage for customers
- Own sign production duties including cutting, mounting & laying vinyl, laminating, drilling, painting, trimming, weeding, masking, grommeting, and more
Sign and Graphics Installer
- Installation of graphics and signage on customer interior and exterior surfaces (vinyl, signs, pin/stud letters, channel letters, raceways, cut vinyl, metal and wood signs, post and panel signs, etc.)
- Manage installation hardware/material inventory and request orders as needed
Graphic Sign Designer
- Designs production-realistic concepts, mockups, renderings and drawings in 2D and 3D perspectives to win business, wow customers, and inform production and installation teams
- Prepares comprehensive illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor.
Sign & Graphic Sales Representative
- Prospect for new customers, developing new business, target key prospects and nurture existing accounts
- Develop and maintain lists and CRM systems, schedule appointments, canvas the marketplace to develop and/or seize opportunities
Sign & Graphics Project Manager
- Own customer accounts – nurture relationships, manage sign and graphics projects and ensure satisfactory completion of projects
- Manage production workflow using project management systems; prioritize and consolidate jobs to meet demands
We are always looking for talented sign designers, production staff, fabricators, installers, and administrative support staff. If a position isn’t noticeably open, we still want to connect with the best and brightest available- send us your cover letter and resume through the form below, and we’ll be in touch if there’s an opening to consider.
Our team members are:
- driven to excel;
- humble enough to be on a team;
- confident enough to execute under pressure; and
- skilled and mature enough to consistently provide high-quality work while operating with a sense of urgency.
We are not the right company for anyone looking to do the same thing every day, for individuals who associate challenges with negativity, or those who are always waiting for the clock to hit 5:00.
Fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We consider applications for full time, part time, as-needed, and sub-contractor status.