Sign & Graphic Sales Rep
- Prospect for new customers, developing new business, target key prospects and nurture existing accounts
- Develop and maintain lists and CRM systems, schedule appointments, canvas the marketplace to develop and/or seize opportunities
- Identify business owners, marketing leaders, facilities managers and others to determine their signage needs
- Present and discuss company products and services (exterior signs, interior signage, branding and promotional displays, event graphics, vehicle wraps, and more) in a way that conveys our commitment to quality, creativity, value, and customer satisfaction
- Develop annual sales strategy, in conjunction with management, and identify marketing opportunities where applicable.
- Keep current on new industry products, processes, materials, trends, and offerings
- Communicate effectively with account management, design and production teams to ensure smooth transfer or accurate information, regularly informing and updating them to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Present alternatives and solutions to influence customer decision-making and sales
- Conduct site surveys including taking measurements, photographs, and gathering information relevant to customer needs and production requirements
- Attend events and represent the company/brand
Skills and Qualifications
- Two (2) years of relevant sign or print industry sales experience is preferred but not required; graphic design and/or sign production background is preferable.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Strong sales aptitude.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Must have initiative and be able to problem solve.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
You’ll fit our team if you have the following attributes:
- overall personality alignment with our company values: Drive, Awareness, Responsibility, Clarity, Integrity
- genuine and consistent positive attitude
- fascination with challenge
- passion to exceed expectations
- Ability to adjust and adapt within a fast-paced environment (a demanding structure & organization should be expected)
- clean driving record and reliable transportation
- desire to learn and grow
Generous compensation and benefits package including numerous holidays, PTO, and medical benefits (for full-time employees).
Commensurate with Experience
2154 N. Center St., Suite B-202
North Charleston, SC 29406
Rise Above Sign & Graphics
Fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We consider applications for full time, part time, as-needed, and sub-contractor status.